Superyacht support vessel ventilation
In order to prevent health issues and humidity related problems – like the development of fumes and mold – it’s very important that guest and crew cabins are provided with high-quality mechanical ventilation. Our ventilation technology assures the air quality onboard by providing fresh air and regulating humidity levels.
Engine room ventilation
In many vessels, there is enough air for engines to burn their fuel, but not enough to cool the engine room as well. Since warm air doesn't hold as much oxygen, engines end up with less power, and may even get choked up. To assure peak performance, high energy-efficiency and operational safety of the equipment in technical spaces, we supply – aside from engine room ventilation – engine room cooling systems. These reduce the required air volume and duct dimensions by 60 – 70 %, leaving more space to bring toys. The system reduces the sound level and results in a cleaner engine room, as salty and dirty air can’t enter the engine room – increases engine life and reduces the required maintenance.
- Galley Induction VentilationMore information
- Axial Fans (IGW)More information
- Centrifugal Fans (ENG and DNG)More information
- Axial Fans (WMOR and WMOD)More information
- Dampers ACMore information
- Dampers HTMore information
- Axial Fans (HUA and VLA)More information
- Spiro / Air DuctsMore information
- Dampers SFMore information
- Duct Fans RS and ERM-EXMore information
- WMR Duct FanMore information
- Air In & OutletsMore information
- Centrifugal Fans (GTL-3)More information
- AXC Duct FansMore information
- Cabin UnitsMore information
- DiffusersMore information
- Centrifugal fans (WPM and WPMA)More information
- Centrifugal Fans (GTL-1)More information
- Can't find what you're looking for?
We probably offer a HVAC&R system that suits your specifc needs!Contact us