Centrifugal Fans (GTL-3)
The GTL belt-driven, single-inlet centrifugal fans cover air flows up to 27 m3/s and pressure rises up to 3300 Pa. The fans are available with different types of impellers:
- Impellers with forward-curved blades (GTLF fans)
- Impellers with backward-curved blades (GTLB fans)
The backward-curved blades in the GTLB fans have the same aerodynamic characteristics as those in the GTHB fans, but the GTHB blades are a reinforced version for higher speeds.
Besides the normal version, the fans are also available in a sparkproof version. The smoke extraction version of GT has been tested by the French CTICM institute and by the Russian VNIIPO institute. CTICM has tested the fans for +400 °C, 2 hours and the tests cover GTLB-3-025–140 and GTLF-3- 031–071. VNIIPO has tested the fans for +400 °C, 2 hours and for +600 °C, 1 hour and the tests cover all single-inlet GT-fans. The fans in the smoke extraction
version have metallic bearing dampers. The fans in the spark-proof version conform to the German standard VDMA 24 169 3.1 – 3.2 and 3.4. The inlet cone is made of brass. In the GTLF fans, the inlet is fitted with a brass band. If the inlet of the fan is connected to the ducting, the single-inlet fans are rated for continuous operation at temperatures up to +80 °C. If the motor is exposed to the air stream (i.e. on a free-inlet fan), the ambient temperature must not exceed +40 °C. Motors for higher temperatures are available on request.
The casing is made of Sendzimir-galvanized sheet steel. The casing is jointed by the "Pittsburg folding method", which produces tight, strong joints.
More information about Centrifugal Fans
Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information about our centrifugal fans. Our skilled engineers are eager to explain the possibilities for your vessel.
Download the Centrifugal Fans (GTL-3) brochure for detailed information and technical specifications.
Download the product brochure for detailed information and technical specifications, free of charge!Download now
- Galley Induction VentilationMore information
- H2S filtration unitMore information
- Axial Fans (HUA and VLA)More information
- Axial Fans (IGW)More information
- Axial Fans (WMOR and WMOD)More information
- Centrifugal Fans (ENG and DNG)More information
- Dampers ACMore information
- Dampers ALMore information
- Dampers SFMore information
- Duct Fans RS and ERM-EXMore information
- Can't find what you're looking for?
We probably offer a HVAC&R system that suits your specifc needs!Contact us