LEV system testing
The health of your crew is extremely important in the offshore industry. Moreover, employers have a legal responsibility under Health and Safety law to reduce the risk of their workers being exposed to hazardous substances like gas, vapour, fume and dust. To prevent people in the workplace from inhaling these substances, Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV) systems have to be installed, which carry contaminants away from workers for treatment or discharge to a safe place.
To ensure LEV systems perform to their design specification, they should be thoroughly inspected, tested and maintained on a regular basis. We recommend checking and maintaining them at least once every 14 months as required by the Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH). Typical systems that need LEV checks are paint stores/lockers, chemical stores/lockers, welding workshops, (mud) laboratories, mud pit rooms, shale shaker rooms, galleys, laundry rooms, sanitary rooms and smoker rooms.
Looking for a competent LEV testing person?
We have a dedicated team of engineers trained specifically to inspect and test all types of Local Exhaust Ventilation systems. Our MRO department will provide you with a LEV system survey, including the required report with the current status and recommendations. We can examine all parts of the LEV system and measure the technical performance to check conformity with the standards in the commissioning report.
- HVAC Duct Cleaning ServiceMore information
- Rotary Tube CleanerMore information
- Lay-Up/Cold Stack ManagementMore information
- Compressor OverhaulingMore information
- Preventive Technical Health CheckMore information
- LEV System TestingMore information
- Accommodation Pressure TestMore information
- Air Handling Unit RefurbishmentMore information
- Oil Burner OverhaulMore information
- Overhaul Fans E-motorMore information
- Can't find what you're looking for?
We probably offer a service that suits your specifc needs!Contact us