Spiro / Air Ducts
Proper distribution of air is of great importance on the performance of the entire HVAC system and so your comfort. Heinen & Hopman offers a complete range of products to overcome various technical challenges. Together with our design software we can design and offer a complete air duct system in order to ensure optimal comfort. The air ducts systems will be designed for each individual situation and can consist of various solutions and specifications, like the type of material, circular air ducts, rectangular air ducts, thermal insulation, fittings, and flow control.
Range and Material
Spiro air ducts, including related fittings and components, are available in a range from Ø80 till Ø1000mm, with a thickness varying from 0,4mm till 2,5mm. Custom solutions can be designed if required, based on the specific situation onboard.
The following types of material are available:
- Sendzimir galvanized steel;
- Stainless steel (AISI-316 and AISI-304);
- Aluminum (ISO 209-1).
We offer both pre-insulated and uninsulated spiro ducts and components.
More information about our air duct products
Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information about our air duct products. Our skilled engineers are eager to explain the possibilities for your vessel.
Download the Spiro / Air Ducts brochure for detailed information and technical specifications.
Download the brochure for detailed information and technical specifications, free of charge!Download now
- Containerised HVAC RoomMore information
- Galley Induction VentilationMore information
- H2S filtration unitMore information
- Axial Fans (HUA and VLA)More information
- Axial Fans (IGW)More information
- Axial Fans (WMOR and WMOD)More information
- Centrifugal Fans (ENG and DNG)More information
- Temporary Refuge UnitMore information
- Dampers ACMore information
- Dampers ALMore information
- Can't find what you're looking for?
We probably offer a HVAC&R system that suits your specifc needs!Contact us