Production platform ventilation systems
Fresh air is vital to both personnel and machinery. A Heinen & Hopman ventilation system suitable for offshore applications provides the living quarters with sufficient fresh air to assure high indoor air quality for the crew. By using purge and pressurization systems for living quarters, any potentially hazardous gas is removed from the interior. A higher internal pressure and three-stage air filtration system assures outside hazardous gases (like the extremely toxic H2S), dust and salt-laden air are prevented from entering the living quarters.
Ventilation of technical spaces
Engine room ventilation and ventilation of machinery control rooms are of great importance as it keeps equipment in the engine room clean and in better working order, it increases engine life and reduces the required maintenance. Heinen & Hopman offshore ventilation systems for technical spaces are especially energy-efficient, to ensure ultra-low energy ventilation in case the emergency power systems have to be used.
Fire dampers play an important role in improving safety onboard offshore platforms. Our high-quality fire and gas dampers are specifically suitable for use in offshore ventilation systems to prevent the spread of fire and smoke inside ductwork.
- Galley Induction VentilationMore information
- H2S filtration unitMore information
- Axial Fans (IGW)More information
- Centrifugal Fans (ENG and DNG)More information
- Axial Fans (WMOR and WMOD)More information
- Temporary Refuge UnitMore information
- Dampers ACMore information
- Dampers HTMore information
- Containerised HVAC RoomMore information
- Axial Fans (HUA and VLA)More information
- Spiro / Air DuctsMore information
- Dampers ALMore information
- Dampers SFMore information
- Duct Fans RS and ERM-EXMore information
- WMR Duct FanMore information
- Air In & OutletsMore information
- Centrifugal Fans (GTL-3)More information
- AXC Duct FansMore information
- Cabin UnitsMore information
- DiffusersMore information
- Centrifugal fans (WPM and WPMA)More information
- Centrifugal Fans (GTL-1)More information
- Can't find what you're looking for?
We probably offer a HVAC&R system that suits your specifc needs!Contact us