Fan Coil Unit
Our fan coil units (FCUs) are specifically designed for the maritime industry where high standards are required. They are highly reliable in performance and come in different types, ranging from standardized types to designed as per customer request.
- SGA: fan coil unit with casing, capacity from 0.6 kW - 11.72 kW. Appropriate for all environments, highly reliable in performance.
- PSA: fan coil unit with casing, capacity from 0.6 kW - 3.90 kW. Original shape, casing is a piece of furniture.
- LBA: fan coil unit with or without casing, capacity from 0.6 kW - 3.90 kW. Reduced height (427 mm), specially designed for installation in small niches.
- CCA: fan coil unit without casing, capacity from 0.6 kW - 11.72 kW. Highly reliable in performance, silent and can be used for ductwork installations.
- ATL: fan coil unit without casing, capacity 1.76 kW – 10.55 kW. Excellent choice for the yacht sector. Reduced height and extremely silent.
- CFCU: fan coil unit especially developed for the cruise industry. Weighs only 14 kilos and has a cooling capacity of 1.5 kW.
Our FCUs are equipped with filters that clean the air and thus reduce the level of airborne contamination within the air conditioned space. Each FCU can be individually controlled through a thermostat.
Energy-saving technology is applied to our fan coil units to obtain extremely low electrical absorption and a continuous modulation of the air flow, related to the energy needs in the room. Energy-saving technology is composed by a brushless motor combined with an inverter, managed by specific regulators. Compared to units with asynchronous 3-speed motors, the fan coil units with brushless motors will reduce the power consumption up to 70%.
More information about Fan Coil Units
Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information about our fan coil units. Our skilled engineers are eager to explain the possibilities for your vessel.
Download the Fan Coil Units brochure for detailed information and technical specifications.
Download the product brochure for detailed information and technical specifications, free of charge!Download now
- Replacement ChillerMore information
- Propane ChillerMore information
- Chilled/L.T. Water Filtration UnitMore information
- Fan Coil UnitMore information
- Containerised HVAC RoomMore information
- Air Handling Units (DB)More information
- Self-Contained Unit (90MA)More information
- Absorption ChillerMore information
- Subsea ChillerMore information
- Cooling PlantMore information
- Can't find what you're looking for?
We probably offer a HVAC&R system that suits your specifc needs!Contact us