Air In & Outlets
The air inlet and outlets are used on installation of neutral ventilation systems for the fresh air intake serving any kind of ventilation systems. There are different types of air in- & outlets with different sizes and options:
- Mist eliminators
The head openings are available in different materials:
- Hot-dip galvanized steel
- Stainless steel 316L
- Primed and painted steel
More information about Air Inlets & Outlets
Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information about our air inlets and outlets. Our skilled engineers are eager to explain the possibilities for your vessel.
Download the Air In & Outlets brochure for detailed information and technical specifications.
Download the brochure for detailed information and technical specifications, free of charge!Download now
- Centrifugal Fans (ENG and DNG)More information
- Axial Fans (WMOR and WMOD)More information
- Axial Fans (IGW)More information
- Axial Fans (HUA and VLA)More information
- H2S filtration unitMore information
- Galley Induction VentilationMore information
- Containerised HVAC RoomMore information
- Temporary Refuge UnitMore information
- Dampers ACMore information
- Dampers ALMore information
- Can't find what you're looking for?
We probably offer a HVAC&R system that suits your specifc needs!Contact us