HVAC Solutions Oil and Gas
Heinen & Hopman has developed a great expertise in HVAC for the Oil and Gas industry. We supply heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration systems and Oil and Gas industry-specific products, like the H2S filtration system and the Temporary Refuge unit. We take a holistic approach regarding HVAC design and are involved in the complete process; from engineering and design, to installation and commissioning.
Experience in Oil & Gas
Our HVAC engineers have risen to the challenge on many Oil & Gas vessels, including Jackups, drilling vessels, FPSOs (Floating Production Storage and Offloading), semi-submersible rigs, production platforms, and heavy lift vessels.
HVAC service contracts
Heinen & Hopman offers fully customizable service contracts as well. These may vary from 24/7 service only to more elaborated contracts which also include spare parts inventory management and regular preventive check-ups.
Safe and the highest quality
Heinen & Hopman produces a wide range of solutions for offshore facilities that are able to withstand rough offshore environments and are suitable for hazardous environments.
- Air handling units, made of stainless steel and manufactured according to Eurovent standards.
- Cooling plants, available in both water and air-cooled versions.
- B15 certified cabin units.
- Fire dampers, available in both galvanized and stainless steel.
- Fans, available in different axial and centrifugal types.
- Overpressure control dampers, suitable for all types of overpressure management.
- Explosion proof equipment, ATEX certified.
- H2S filters, highly suitable for the protection of electronic equipment.
- Separators, coalescor for the separation of water moisture in the air which is taken from the outside.
Looking for advice on your next project?
Don't hesitate to get in touch for advice or any HVAC questions.
Our working method
Each project is a unique combination of improvisation and routine. There is only one thing that all the projects have in common: the main processing, all the way from initial inquiry to after-sales care:
Our HVAC solutions are durable and reliable, even in the most extreme offshore climates.
- Sales Manager
- Sales Manager
- H2S filtration unitMore information
- Temporary Refuge UnitMore information
- Air Handling Units (DB)More information
- Cabin UnitsMore information
- Cooling PlantMore information
- Dampers ACMore information
- Dampers HTMore information
- Dampers ALMore information
- Dampers SFMore information
- Axial Fans (IGW)More information
- Axial Fans (HUA and VLA)More information
- Centrifugal Fans (ENG and DNG)More information
- Centrifugal Fans (GTL-3)More information
- Centrifugal fans (WPM and WPMA)More information
- Axial Fans (WMOR and WMOD)More information
- Centrifugal Fans (GTL-1)More information
- Can't find what you're looking for?
We probably offer a HVAC&R system that suits your specifc needs!Contact us