The Booster Cooler’s function is to keep the internal air of the electrical room at the defined temperature. The Booster Cooler is not designed for cooling of the accommodation but for unmanned spaces. For example, at electrical rooms or other unmanned spaces where the crew occasionally visits for maintenance.
To avoid overheating the Booster Cooler extracts air e.g. from the electrical room and cools the air to its set point temperature.The Booster Cooler is suitable for military vessels due to the following characteristics:
- compact design
- low noise
- electronic magnetic control (EMC)
- shock qualification MIL-S-901
More information about the Booster Cooler
Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information about the booster cooler. Our skilled engineers are eager to explain the possibilities for your vessel.
Download the Booster Cooler brochure for detailed information and technical specifications.
Download the brochure for detailed information and technical specifications, free of charge!Download now
- Fan Coil Units (for Navy)More information
- Booster CoolerMore information
- Liquid Temperature Control UnitMore information
- NBC filtration unitMore information
- Low-magnetic ChillerMore information
- Galley Induction VentilationMore information
- Can't find what you're looking for?
We probably offer a HVAC&R system that suits your specifc needs!Contact us