Mine countermeasure vessel heating
We understand the environmental challenges encountered by military vessels and how rigorous and varied climate conditions can be. Our energy-efficient systems are able to adjust to the various rigorous sea conditions around the world. Whether navigating through the Arctic Ocean or the Red Sea, our systems ensure your crew’s comfort and safety.
Reliability is key
To ensure operation in cold climates, protection measures to climatically control your equipment environment – like engine room and technical space heating and heating of the emergency generator – are required. We know from experience that total reliability, extreme robustness and 100% performance of the equipment is demanded at all times.
- Air Handling Units (DB)More information
- Self-Contained Unit (90MA)More information
- Fan Coil UnitMore information
- Self-Contained Units (AM)More information
- Self-Contained Units (HHC)More information
- Unit heatersMore information
- Duct HeatersMore information
- Can't find what you're looking for?
We probably offer a HVAC&R system that suits your specifc needs!Contact us