Marine Air Systems
Marine air systems ensure year-round comfort onboard any vessel. Since 1965 we have supplied marine air systems to more than 10.000 vessels, from navy vessels to offshore installations and superyachts. Our marine air systems are durable and reliable; designed to withstand the harsh environment on board marine and offshore applications. We can provide marine air handling units, chillers, single duct, duo duct and VAV reheat air conditioners and many more marine air systems.
Customized marine air systems
Our expertise is designing marine air systems for any vessel, no matter how demanding the client’s wishes are. After a thorough assessment of your objectives and requirements, our engineers design the best HVAC-R solution for your vessel. If desired we can design marine air systems that are:
- Energy efficient
- Equipped with NBC filtration system
- Suitable for zone 1 & zone 2
- Electromagnetically compatible
- Explosion proof
Worldwide 24/7 service
We also offer 24/7 service and spare parts availability worldwide so you can contact us at any time you may need our assistance.
Please contact us for more detailed information and advice regarding your requirements and discover the opportunities. We are eager to come up with a smart and innovative solution.
Our working method
Each project is a unique combination of improvisation and routine. There is only one thing that all the projects have in common: the main processing, all the way from initial inquiry to after-sales care:
Our AC systems are durable and reliable. Designed to withstand the harsh environment at sea.
- Sales Manager
- Sales Manager
- Air Handling Units (DB)More information
- Air Handling Unit RefurbishmentMore information
- Air In & OutletsMore information
- Fan Coil UnitMore information
- Package UnitMore information
- Cooling PlantMore information
- Self-Contained Unit (90MA)More information
- Self-Contained Units (AM)More information
- Self-Contained Units (HHC)More information
- Can't find what you're looking for?
We probably offer a HVAC&R system that suits your specifc needs!Contact us