River cruise vessel ventilation systems
When passengers embark on a river cruise holiday, their expectations of comfort and luxury are high – and the indoor climate is part of the overall customer experience. To achieve a pleasant indoor climate, the ventilation system must comply with strict requirements regarding air flow, temperature and noise.
In order to prevent health issues and humidity related problems – like the development of fumes and mold – it’s of great importance that accommodation and public areas are equipped with high-quality ventilation systems. Our ventilation technology assures the air quality onboard by providing fresh air and regulating humidity levels. Hygiene and health play a big part in the cruise industry. Therefore, the equipment in our ventilation systems is easily cleanable and designed to prevent accumulation of contaminants.
- Galley Induction VentilationMore information
- Axial Fans (IGW)More information
- Centrifugal Fans (ENG and DNG)More information
- Axial Fans (WMOR and WMOD)More information
- Dampers ACMore information
- Dampers HTMore information
- Axial Fans (HUA and VLA)More information
- Spiro / Air DuctsMore information
- Dampers ALMore information
- Dampers SFMore information
- Duct Fans RS and ERM-EXMore information
- WMR Duct FanMore information
- Air In & OutletsMore information
- Centrifugal Fans (GTL-3)More information
- AXC Duct FansMore information
- Cabin UnitsMore information
- DiffusersMore information
- Centrifugal fans (WPM and WPMA)More information
- Centrifugal Fans (GTL-1)More information
- Can't find what you're looking for?
We probably offer a HVAC&R system that suits your specifc needs!Contact us