River cruise vessel air conditioning
Our state-of-the-art air conditioning technology assures passengers can enjoy their holiday in the highest level of comfort, even during hot summer days. By continually adjusting the airflow inside passengers’ cabins to achieve the desired climate, unpleasant fluctuations in temperature are avoided.
Our lightweight cruise fan coil units provide energy-efficiency without compromising comfortable conditions in the cabins. Intelligent automation results in minimal waste of energy: when public areas aren’t fully occupied, our air conditioning systems adjust the supply air volume to save energy through smart CO2 automation technology.
Service & Maintenance
In order to prevent the formation of mold, mildew and bacteria, and to increase the lifespan of the equipment, the HVAC system needs regular preventive maintenance and cleaning. Our HVAC systems are designed and installed in such a way that the equipment is easily accessible for cleaning and maintenance work. In case of a system malfunction, our customers can rely on our global service network. We understand the importance of continuous operation and the consequences of downtime for your business.
- Propane ChillerMore information
- Chilled/L.T. Water Filtration UnitMore information
- Air Handling Units (DB)More information
- Self-Contained Unit (90MA)More information
- Replacement ChillerMore information
- Cruise Fan Coil UnitMore information
- Package UnitMore information
- Self-Contained Units (AM)More information
- Absorption ChillerMore information
- Self-Contained Units (HHC)More information
- Cooling PlantMore information
- Cabin UnitsMore information
- DiffusersMore information
- Can't find what you're looking for?
We probably offer a HVAC&R system that suits your specifc needs!Contact us