River cruise ship heating systems
Our reliable heating technology for river cruise vessels keeps everyone onboard warm and comfortable when cruising in cold weather. As customer expectations regarding comfort in the river cruise industry are increasing, the HVAC system onboard plays an increasingly important role in customer satisfaction.
Environmental compatibility of river cruise vessels is very important to most cruise lines sailing the European waterways. By implementing energy-saving technologies – such as waste heat recovery – our HVAC systems contribute to minimizing fuel consumption and exhaust gases. Waste heat produced by the generators is used for warm water production.
We understand the importance of durability of our systems and the consequences of downtime for your business. Our customers can rely on a strong service team, available globally on short notice.
- Air Handling Units (DB)More information
- Self-Contained Unit (90MA)More information
- Cruise Fan Coil UnitMore information
- Self-Contained Units (AM)More information
- Unit heatersMore information
- Self-Contained Units (HHC)More information
- Duct HeatersMore information
- Can't find what you're looking for?
We probably offer a HVAC&R system that suits your specifc needs!Contact us