Cruise Fan Coil Unit
The Cruise Fan Coil Unit (CFU-500 Enigma) is a beautiful, state-of-the-art fan coil unit, designed for all kinds of passenger ships like expedition cruisers and cruise vessels.
Ultra lightweight and easily installed
The robust lightweight casing, executed in reinforced plastics with flame-retardant special designed insulating material, allowed us to create the lightest fan coil unit available in its segment. Vertical installation makes it possible to install the fan coil unit in narrow service spaces outside cabins or public rooms. Furthermore, the CFU-500 Enigma can easily be maintained through one access panel.
CFU-500 Enigma can be connected to the onboard Ethernet, allowing for a continuous analysis of user data in each individual area. The CFU-500 Enigma adjusts accordingly in order to minimize the waste of energy, resulting in a highly energy-efficient system.
The indoor climate is measured and controlled by newly designed 4,3’’ touchscreen thermostats, which match the room’s color mood by a subtle led lit ring behind the thermostat. The thermostat controls the room’s temperature by cooling, variable automatic airflow and stepless reheating. The clean and intuitive interface allows for easy adaptation of the climate to the user’s desires.
- State-of-the-art design
- Future-proof design considering increasing sustainability and comfort requirements
- Energy-efficient due to the integrated intelligence
- Minimal fluctuations due to continuously measurements
- Plug and play installation and commissioning
- Excellent noise reducing capacities
- Stand-alone or network connection possible
- Clean and intuitive 4,3’’ touchscreen thermostat
More information about Cruise Fan Coil Units
Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information about our Cruise Fan Coil Units? Our skilled engineers are eager to explain the possibilities for your vessel or structure.
Download the Cruise Fan Coil Unit brochure for detailed information and technical specifications.
Download the brochure for detailed information and technical specifications, free of charge!Download now
- Chilled/L.T. Water Filtration UnitMore information
- Air Handling Units (DB)More information
- Cruise Fan Coil UnitMore information
- Self-Contained Unit (90MA)More information
- Cabin UnitsMore information
- DiffusersMore information
- Cooling PlantMore information
- Package UnitMore information
- Self-Contained Units (AM)More information
- Self-Contained Units (HHC)More information
- Can't find what you're looking for?
We probably offer a HVAC&R system that suits your specifc needs!Contact us