Cruise ship ventilation systems
In many ships, there is enough air for engines to burn their fuel, but not enough to cool the engine room as well. Since warm air doesn't hold as much oxygen, engines end up with less power, and less efficiency. To assure peak performance, high energy-efficiency and operational safety of the equipment in technical spaces, Heinen & Hopman delivers proven solutions ensuring an optimal extraction of the combustion air. Our ventilation systems are redundantly executed to offer the ship owner more certainty during distant voyages. Engine room ventilation keeps equipment in the engine room clean and in better working order, increases engine life and reduces the required maintenance.
Safety is the number one priority onboard cruise ships, where a fire could put people’s life in serious risk. When a cruise ship catches fire, the fire detection system should be activated immediately and shut down the ship’s air conditioning and ventilation systems. Our ventilation systems are equipped with high-quality fire and smoke dampers to prevent smoke and fire from spreading through the HVAC system. If a ship is subject to Safe Return to Port requirements, we will design the HVAC in such a way that air conditioning and ventilation stays available in another Main Vertical Zone than the one exposed to an incident.
- Galley Induction VentilationMore information
- Axial Fans (IGW)More information
- Centrifugal Fans (ENG and DNG)More information
- Axial Fans (WMOR and WMOD)More information
- Dampers ACMore information
- Dampers HTMore information
- Axial Fans (HUA and VLA)More information
- Spiro / Air DuctsMore information
- Dampers ALMore information
- Dampers SFMore information
- Duct Fans RS and ERM-EXMore information
- WMR Duct FanMore information
- Air In & OutletsMore information
- Centrifugal Fans (GTL-3)More information
- AXC Duct FansMore information
- Cabin UnitsMore information
- DiffusersMore information
- Centrifugal fans (WPM and WPMA)More information
- Centrifugal Fans (GTL-1)More information
- Can't find what you're looking for?
We probably offer a HVAC&R system that suits your specifc needs!Contact us