Self-Contained Unit (HHC)
HHC self-contained marine air conditioning units are standalone cooling systems. They can easily be installed anywhere in the vessel, as they contain all the components of an AC system in one location. Our sturdy self-contained systems provide years of reliable, efficient, and quiet operation.
Types of HHC self-contained units:
- CSW self-contained marine air conditioning unit
- CST self-contained marine air conditioning unit
- CSG self-contained marine galley unit
- CS self-contained marine air conditioning unit
- CSA air-cooled split marine air conditioning unit
More information about Self-Contained Unit (HHC)
Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information about our HHC self-contained marine air conditioning unit. Our skilled engineers are eager to explain the possibilities for your vessel or structure.
Download the Self-Contained Unit (HHC) brochure for detailed information and technical specifications.
Download the brochure for detailed information and technical specifications, free of charge!Download now
- Propane ChillerMore information
- MGO CoolerMore information
- Cooling PlantMore information
- Fan Coil UnitMore information
- Air Handling Units (DB)More information
- Cabin UnitsMore information
- Package UnitMore information
- Self-Contained Unit (90MA)More information
- Self-Contained Units (HHC)More information
- Self-Contained Units (AM)More information
- Can't find what you're looking for?
We probably offer a HVAC&R system that suits your specifc needs!Contact us